As an official media partner to the World Retail Congress it is Caxton & CTP’s pleasure to invite you to this event which will be taking place on the 19th-21st September in London.
Over 70 leading retailers and industry experts have already been confirmed such as;
• Philip Clarke, CEO of Tesco
• Sir Philip Green, owner of Top Shop and Arcadia
• Ian McLeod, CEO of Coles,
• Maurizio Barlotti, chairman of Printemps
• Jonathan Ramsden, CFO of Abercrombie & Fitch,
• Mickey Drexler, president and CEO of J Crew
• Rajan Mittal, vice chairman and MD of Bharti Enterprises
• Muwaffaq Jamal, CEO of Panda
• Steve Sadove, chairman and CEO of Saks Inc.
For more details on the insights these retail pioneers will be sharing around international growth strategies, the lessons from today’s multi-channel winners and how retailers in low growth economies are finding growth, download the draft agenda online at:Click here for the agenda
Caxton & CTP contacts are encouraged to attend with an exclusive 25% discount off standard rates, which you can claim by quoting WRC-CCT-DIS25 when registering (- this applies to new bookings only).
To take advantage of your discount please quote your priority code when calling +44 (0)20 7554 5808 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
The World Retail Congress Annual Summit is the meeting place for the world’s retail elite across the industry. To be a part of this influential retail gathering, please secure your place today.